Inspired by Ireland

Effective bodycare. Naturally.

Minimum 95% Natural and Naturally Derived Ingredients
Shop now
Read more about Hibernicis at:
Hibernicis Shop

Our Shop

A beacon of calm located at the corner of the iconic Hollywood Road and Aberdeen Street, Hong Kong
Rid the old, reveal the new

Exfoliation: Our Approach

Our unique exfoliating gel has been designed for use prior to showering or bathing - and here's why it makes all the difference.

How to Exfoliate

Honour The Small Things

Our Story

Frequently Asked Questions

Why choose Hibernicis?

In skincare, the focus is often on just 10% of the body—the face and neck—while Hibernicis shifts attention to the other 90% that's frequently overlooked. Our passion for body care is encapsulated in four key tenets: application, skin feel, efficacy, and aroma. We prioritise how our products feel upon application and their absorption into the skin. Efficacy is paramount, with a preference for natural ingredients and, when necessary, naturally derived alternatives. Aroma also plays a crucial role, with carefully chosen scents like mint and sandalwood enhancing each product's action and effects. Finally, Hibernicis is an ode to the ancient heritage and beauty of Ireland.

Is Hibernicis suitable for all skin types?

Hibernicis uses natural (and naturally derived), gentle ingredients, which should be suitable for most skin types. With our diverse range of moisturising options, there is something for everyone. We recommend performing a patch test on a small area first to ensure there is no reaction.

Are your products tested on animals?

Absolutely not. We are committed to cruelty-free product development and certification.

Can I return products if I am not satisfied?

Please refer to our Refunds & Returns policy at the bottom of this page.

Where can I buy Hibernicis bodycare?

You can buy Hibernicis at our flagship store in Hong Kong at 81A Hollywood Road as well as The Asaya Spa, Rosewood. Hibernicis is also available worldwide via our online store.

Follow us Instagram @hibernicis

Honour the small things.

Natural & Naturally Derived
Seaweed Extracts
100% Natural Aromas